December 16, 2011

How Do You Spell Aggression?

Yesterday evening, Mel and I stayed in to play board games. And drink tea. That's how we roll. We cracked open a new/old game that hasn't made it into our Board Game Rotation yet (that's also how we roll)

Pick Two is a crossword-scrabble hybrid. Players draw letters and try to construct their own crossword. If you use your letters up, you draw two new letters, forcing all other players to as well by shouting "Pick Two!" (clever!)

Not to brag, but I'm a Wordsmith Master Supreme (level 20, equipped with a +2 thesaurus). I do my weekly crossword; I play my Words with Friends. I rocked this game. And Mel is competitive. Normally she gets to stomp my can when it comes to anything athletic, so I don't think this sat well with her.
As demonstrated by the words she chose.



My words (among others)
  • Aviated
  • Reopened
  • Dew
Her words (among others)
  • Judas
  • Flay
  • Tomb
  • Bleak
  • Lurk

No comments:

Post a Comment