aka "Fight Winter with Fire" Chili
- Half red onion
- 2 garlic pieces
- 1 can black/navy beans
- 1 package Yves ground round (or meat, if that's your thing)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can pineapple (less juice, which you drink like a bauws)
- Handful of frozen corn
- Handful of raisins
- 1 diced red pepper
- Half jar of salsa
- 3 dashes chili powder
- 1 dash cumin
- 1 diced hot pepper
- Dice the red onion and garlic. Throw into large pot on medium heat to sweat for about 2 minutes.
- In the can, mash up about half the navy beans. Then throw into the pot, stirring occasionally so they don't burn, again for about 2 minutes.
- Add the ground round and let cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- It's go time! Add everything else, turn on to medium/low heat and cook for 20ish minutes, stirring occasionally and spicing to taste.
That's all, easy-peasy. Chili with a tropical twist (and yes, John Conklin, you can add guacamole after to give it yet another twist).